Portable Media Player, Mobile Phone, Aviation, COMPUTER, Dj, Gaming, Sports, Audiophile, Travel, PROFESSIONAL, HEARING AID, For Internet Bar, For iPod, HiFi Headphone, Portable Media Player
Bluetooth, Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling
Place of Origin:
computer or mobilephone
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
1 - 10
11 - 500
501 - 2000
To be negotiated
- Wireless freedom for your computer
Cut loose from your PC and roam freely as you talk. Lightweight and long-range wireless headset lets you listen and chat up to 33
ft. (10 m). Laser-tuned speaker drivers and noise-cancelling microphone delivers clear calls and stereo sound. Works with Windows
and Mac with USB-A ports and your favorite calling applications. Adjustable headband and foam ear cups feel comfortable even after
long hours of use.
- WIRELESS AUDIO
Insert the leave-in nano receiver into a USB-A port and move freely around home or office, up to 33 feet (10 m) away from your
computer. Enjoy up to six hours of wireless audio with the rechargeable battery.
- RICH STEREO SOUND
Laser-tuned drivers provide enhanced, digital audio for full immersion in music, games and calls.
- NOISE CANCELING MIC
Flexible mic can be positioned for better voice capture and background noise reduction. Right-sided boom can be tucked inside the
headband and out of the way when you're not using it.
- ON-EAR CONTROLS
Power on and off, adjust the volume or mute your calls with simple on-ear controls located on the right ear cup. Store the
nano-receiver along bottom of the left ear cup when you're on-the-go.
- PADDED COMFORT
Adjustable padded headband with swivel-mounted foam ear cushions are ultra-comfortable even after hours of listening. Headset
folds up easily for portability.
- USB-A RECEIVER
Simply insert the nano-receiver into your computer USB-A port and forget about it-- you're ready to talk, listen to music or game.
Charge via the included USB-A cable; even talk while it's charging. Enjoy up to six hours of wireless audio with the rechargeable
Works with Common calling applications across almost all platforms and operating systems.
For Chrome OS
USB port (Type A port or adapter)
Input Impedance: 30 Ohms
Sensitivity (headphone): 102dB +/-3dB
Sensitivity (microphone): -44dBV/Pa +/- 3dB
Frequency response (Headset): 40Hz - 10KHz
Frequency response (Microphone): 100Hz - 6.5kHz
Connections: USB-A compatible (1.1, 2.0, 3.0)
Color: Black White
Headset size: 7.09 in (180 mm) x 8.46 in (215 mm) x 3.07 in (78 mm)
USB-A charging cable length: 4 ft (1.2m)
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not show the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
1 X Headset
1 X Nano Receiver
1 X Charging Cable
1 X Manual
Packing & Delivery
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided.
Are you manufacturer ?
Yes, we are manufacturer.
How long is your delivery time?
Normally 3-5 working days after payment; Special requirement orders, delivery time is negotiable.
If the products can't work after receiving it, what should I do?
We will replace new items for you at once and then we make the judgement for the issue.
What is the warranty?
1-3 months to replace new items for free. 1-2 years repairing free according to different products.
Do you accept OEM design?
Yes, we do. We can design according to your requirement, MOQ usually 2-10.
Do you accept pay 30% in advance?
Yes, we do. We can start to prepare your goods when receive 30% payment, and send them after get the rest 70% payment.
What payment terms you accept?
We accept Alibaba Trade Assuarce, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, Wechat, Alipay, in Cash (RMB or USD).